Don’t miss your opportunity to meet local author, Lisa Anne Duda! She will be signing and selling her books at the 67th Annual Christmas Gift & Hobby Show, on Friday, November 11th and Saturday, November 12th, from 3:30 P.M. – 9:00 P.M., at the Indiana State Fairgrounds, West Pavilion, booth #303.
Lisa Anne Duda was born and raised in Indiana where she still resides with her husband Marc. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a concentration in Information Systems from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University. She has worked within the healthcare industry for almost 20 years starting in professional billing then transitioning to IT.
Lisa is a first time author. Writing a book was not on her bucket list, but she became inspired as she and her sister were faced with helping their Mom through a very difficult time. During that experience, Lisa watched as her Mom opened her heart to God’s Grace. It was an experience she felt compelled to share.
About the Book, Faithful Sunshine:
Some of us tend to struggle with blind faith. We don’t always see God’s messages or instead we fluff them off as simple coincidences. Some remain trapped in the past, continually punishing themselves or others for mistakes, never learning to forgive.
Faithful Sunshine encompasses a variety of emotions and states – bitterness, worry, regret, selfishness, fear, pain, mortality, forgiveness, faith, and love.
Faithful Sunshine is a true account of how the author unexpectedly attempts to help her mother face mortality while juggling her own emotions and unintentionally making peace with the past. Along the way, God’s messages cannot be denied. He provides strength beyond words.
As the story unfolds, God’s Grace shines through. God’s blessings cannot be denied. Faced with humility and reality, the author comes to the realization that blind faith, and a little forgiveness along the way, is all we need.
• Gary Mohre: “What a great book! So heart felt and emotion from the writer.”
• Nancy Lawler: “Just finished it! Great story Lisa! Thanks for inspiring me to cherish every moment with my aging parents! And especially for helping me to appreciate blind faith!”
• Anonymous: “Great story of love and forgiveness. We can all learn from the undying loyalty of the author to her mother and the path of healing that both enjoyed.”
• Brittany Martinez: “I am coming to an end with Lisa’s story. I have to share that this book has truly touched me. I used to be very close with God and in the last handful of years I have drifted a bit. Not because I had less faith, it was because I wasn’t paying attention. For a while now I have been working hard to obtain my close friendship with God. Her story has helped remind me of ways to pay closer attention to the blessings surrounding our everyday life and that God is there at all times. Thank you for sharing your story so everyone can be consumed by reminders of our Father and undoubted faith. You’re an inspiration Lisa Anne Duda!”
• Christy Osborn: “Love this book! It kept me interested throughout the book and I felt like I was right there with them on their journey. Definitely recommend.”
• Lori Sims: “I was blessed to read this book over Christmas and I can say it truly captured me… I could not put it down. It is a must read! I was moved by the events that unfolded and the very personal account of the detailed events that took place so rapidly. Very heart-felt and honest. Thanks Lisa Anne Duda for sharing your story and I know God has a plan for this to bless so many more!”
• David Hoffman: “You wrote a very compelling story. Very good book! Highly recommend it for those who have a strong faith, and those who don’t.”